Intense Vanilla CupcakesFrom bllutes04 8 years ago
- Cupcakes: shopping list
- 18 T butter at room temperature shopping list
- 2 2/3 C vanilla sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 4 C flour shopping list
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/3 C milk shopping list
- 2 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 T vanilla bean paste shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 1 C (2sticks) butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 3 T milk shopping list
- 1 T vanilla bean paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 ½ C powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes
- Add the eggs, one at a time and beat until well combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl
- Combine milk with vanilla extract and paste.
- Alternating between the dry ingredients and the wet, gradually add to the butter mixture starting and ending with the dry.
- Fill muffin cups roughly 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake cupcakes for about 22-24 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Combine all frosting ingredients together and beat until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookbllutes04 Higley, AZ
The Rating6 people
Wow, sounds great! Have to look for some of that paste....=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sound great!linspj in New Hartford loved it
Oh this sounds heavenly. Trader Joe's also carries vanilla paste, for a very reasonable price.magandab in Apple Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!