Taco CasseroleFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce shopping list
- 2 to 4 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2cups coursely broken tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops shopping list
- 1 medium tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in 10 inch skillet, stirring frequently, until brown - drain.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Heat to boiling, stirrng occasionally.
- Place torilla chips in ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Top with beef mixture.
- Spread with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake uncoverd 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Arrange additonal tortilla chips around edge of casserole.
- Serve with lettuce, chili peppers and taco sauce if desired.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
oh!! yeah baby !!!!! im loving this one for sure bring on the salsa with it and sour cream yummmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
i love this kind of thing, thanks for sharing
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it