Pepita - Parsley PestoFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 100g fresh parsley shopping list
- 30g fresh garlic chives shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup in-shell, toasted pumpkin seeds shopping list
- red pepper flakes (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine parsley, chives, garlic and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and pulse to chop finely.
- Add pepper flakes, salt and Parmesan and pulse in.
- With the machine running, stream in the oils and water, mixing to a smooth puree.
- Store in the fridge, or freeze for later.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
what a cool recipe, i need this kind of stuff
thanks 5 points that mean nothing,you can't cash em in, you don't get a trophy, you don't enen get a parking place reserved, but for the thoughtful recipe, you get a place in my heart
5 pts...morefrodo in meadville loved it
Nice! I have 3 pumpkins waiting to be de-seeded this weekend. Now I know what I cna do with them other than roasting them! Nice idea...Linlinspj in New Hartford loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members