Toasted Almond TrufflesFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
How to make it
- COMBINE evaporated milk and sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- STIR in morsels.]
- Stir vigorously until mixture is smooth. Stir in almond extract. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
very very nice and easy i flagged them very pretty to give as gift on my list for sure thank you ...........five five five
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is a lovely treat :) *5*gourmetana in London loved it
I made something similar once long time ago. I actually used different extracts (mint, almond and rum) for several batches. They came out sooo goood, and then I lost the recipe. Well, I just found it again! Thanks a lot for posting this!!!juels in Clayton loved it