Orange-glazed BeetsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in skillet; stir in 1/4 cup orange marmalade and 1 tablespoon orange juice.
- Add 2 cups cooked or canned drained beets.
- Cook and stir over low heat till beets are hot and glazed, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- donnaeaton Harrison Hot Springs, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- angelinaw St Louis, MO
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- silverqueen Albany, GA
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
You got my attention I love beets fix any way you got my 5 yummy
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
A 5 for yummmmm!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Yup beets are good for you and that's why you get my 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it