Sour Cream MeatloafFrom mrstcopper 6 years ago
- 2 lbs Chop Meat shopping list
- 2 Cups Flavored bread Crumbs shopping list
- 4 Pieces of white bread (cubed small) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Minced onion shopping list
- 1Tbsp Fresh finely Chopped/Minced garlic shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt (more if desired) shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix your ground beef and all of the other ingredients:
- Form into a large loaf and sprinkle top with parsley
- Bake 1 1/2 hours
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting
- *Before baking - you may divide this in half & make two smaller loaves - Put one in the freezer for another meal - then all you have to do is thaw & warm it for another day!
- Serve over rice and drizzle with brown gravy if desired. Enjoy!
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
The Rating1 people
We'll try this one soon. Good post!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
My family enjoyed this one. My son hasn't developed a taste for tomatoes, so it's great to have a meatloaf recipe that doesn't require tomato sauce. Served it with gravy and mashed potatoes - good stuff!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!