Amy Sedaris Lil Smoky Cheese BallFrom moxie2burn 5 years ago
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce (Amy uses A-1) shopping list
- 1 cup toasted chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- crackers, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Place Gouda, cream cheese, butter, milk, and steak sauce in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment; mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to refrigerator; let chill overnight.
- Roll cheese mixture into a ball.
- Place nuts in a shallow dish.
- Roll cheese ball in nuts to fully coat.
- Serve with crackers.
- This makes one GIANT cheese ball. I split it into two balls.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating8 people
~ Hello ~
"WOW" what a "5"FORK!!!!! WINNER recipe ~
Everything about it just 'Shouts' "DELICIOUS"~
This is a 'Try-Me' SOON ~ For Sure ~
Thanks so much for sharing ~
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
wow yummmmmmm very nice again
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Like the sound of this one too..thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!