Wedding SaladFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 of a 13 oz jar of marshmellow creme shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 3 pounds Red Rome apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmellows shopping list
How to make it
- With electric mixer, blend cream cheese, marshmellow creme, and orange juice.
- Blend fruit, almonds, and marshmellows with cream cheese mixture.
- Chill before serving.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
Sounds sweet and delicious - a different twist on ambrosia! High 5 for yummmm!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Sounds wonderful! And so easy.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Zena, this sounds incredible!! Saved!! :)
HIGH 55555!lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!