Easy Butterfinger CakeFrom tigermomx3 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make devils food cake as directed on box in a 9x13 pan.
- When the cake is finished cooking out of the oven, poke holes all in the cake with knife.
- Pour all of the sweet milk over the cake.
- Pour all the caramel over the cake.
- Let cake COMPLETELY cool. (can refrigerate to cool faster)
- Cover the cake with the Whip Cream.
- Crush up your Butterfinger and top the cake with them.
- The cake does have to be refrigerated.
- Eat and Enjoy!!!
The Cooktigermomx3 Delight, AR
The Rating3 people
Hi Cassie, I love the sound of this cake but I have a quick question for you. Is the cream prepared stuff like Cool Whip or is it fresh whipping cream? If it's fresh whipping cream does it need to be whipped before it goes on the cake.
High 5 fo...morebrianna in loved it
Love this one will be making it with my greankids.....thank you for sharing......got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!