Cheese and Garlic BiscuitsFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine Bisquick, milk and cheese with a spoon until a soft ball forms. ( Do NOT over mix as biscuits will be tough)
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto UNGREAS:ED baking sheet
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
- As biscuits bake stir together melted butter and garlic powder.
- Brush warm biscuits with garlic butter and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating7 people
love the cheese and garlic biscuit. thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Works for me Paula!! 55555 and FFF group added! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
mmmmm....5 forkslinspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!