Texas Spinach and Egg Salad with Creamy VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups fresh spinach trimmed washed and thoroughly drained shopping list
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce shopping list
- 4 hard cooked eggs peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 shallot finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spinach, lettuce and eggs in large bowl and toss gently.
- Combine shallot, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and mustard in bowl.
- Whisk to form emulsion then whisk in cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over greens and toss gently.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!