Key Lime Drop CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated key lime peel shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup key lime juice strained shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and lime peel then beat in egg and lime juice.
- In another bowl sift flour, cinnamon and baking powder and beat into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet then bake 10 minutes.
- Remove immediately to cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
i love key lime cat this is wonderful thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This looks Wonderful. Bookmarked to make over the holidays!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
sounds great! thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!