Slow-cooker BBQ BrisketFrom shibattou 7 years ago
- one 3-pound beef brisket, trimmed of fat shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Barbecue Smoke shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine thyme, paprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cumin in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub brisket all over with Liquid Smoke, then rub with spice mixture.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce into slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Place beef brisket on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours, or until fork tender.
- Note: Fresh brisket is best, but If you buy the Flat Cut Corned Beef Brisket commonly found packaged in supermarkets, just dispose of the little spice packet inside and proceed as above. It will be fine.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- chef_irish Gainesville, FL
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- jcraig Nowhere, Us
- sallyandrandy Darlington, SC
- aklsll Parker, CO
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- hollymayb Baltimore, Maryland
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating6 people
oooohhhhh... this looks sooooo wonderful! I'll be making this soon!hollymayb in Baltimore loved it
I Haven't Had A Good Brisket in a While...
This Sounds Great High 555555555555555chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
OH YEAH BABY!!! THIS IS VERY GOOD I LOVE IT
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it