Country Short RibsFrom momofonesofar 8 years ago
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (or use extra broth) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Start by preheating your oven to 325 F. Get out a large baking dish and put the short ribs in it. Whisk the broth, wine, Worcestershire sauce, marjoram, garlic powder and pepper together and pour it over ribs. Cover it with foil and bake it for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Put the ribs on platter and cover loosely to keep warm. Stir the water and flour together well (avoid lumps). In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring pan drippings to a boil. Skim off fat. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Serve gravy with ribs.