Green Chili Breakfast BurritosFrom brinton 9 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1, 4 oz can roasted green chili (or your own if you have it! Hatch is best!) shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped onion shopping list
- 4 small sausage links shopping list
- cheese of your choice (cheddar, pepper jack, monterry jack) shopping list
- tortillas (it's really great with whole wheat tortillias) shopping list
- salsa (heat of your choice) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 C hashbrowns or fried potatoes shopping list
- 2-3 T olive or veg oil shopping list
How to make it
- Warm tortillas before hand and keep them warm and on the side.
- Sautee onions in olive oil and add hasbrowns on med-high till golden brown.
- Set this off to the side and keep the skillet warm for the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs and salt and pepper to taste
- Add to hot skillet, and cook till the eggs are no longer runny.
- Add cheese, green chili and sausage and cook till everything is warm throughout
- Fill tortillias with potatoes, eggs and top with more cheese and salsa.