Super Simple Pulled PorkFrom meals4abby 8 years ago
How to make it
- Season both halves of the pork roast generously with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Place both halves of the roast in a crock pot and cover with the beef broth and coffee
- Cover and cook on med setting for 5-6 hours until pork s fork tender
- Place pork halves in a large, shallow pan and using 2 forks shred all of the meat.
- Place back in the slow cooker juices to keep moist and warm
- Serve on toasted buns with or without your favorite bbq sauce.
The Cookmeals4abby Valders, WI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!