Momma Jans Buttermilk PancakesFrom mis7up 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar.
- In a small bowl, mix together wet ingredients; eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour liquids into dry mix, stirring completely until smooth. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before using.
- Using a scoop or a small measuring cup to distribute batter. Pour batter on to hot heated skillet or griddle that's been buttered or sprayed with a non-stick.
- Cook until bubbles form on top surface of batter and able to lift with a spatula, should look golden brown. Flip, cook for a 1-2 minutes more.
- Pancakes cook fast. Please watch closely as they can burn.
- Makes roughly 12 pancakes