Apple Roasted Pork TenderloinFrom liznaylor 5 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard plus 1 teaspoon shopping list
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 2 garlic gloves, minced shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry sage shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 cup apple cider shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the yellow mustard, 1 garlic clove, applesauce and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, place the ingredients in the a plastic bag.
- Put the pork in the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Rub the pork generously with the dry ingredients, including the other tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan, until almost smoking.
- Brown the pork on each side, about 1 minute per side.
- Cover the pork and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Saute the remaining garlic and shallot.
- Add apple cider, 1 teaspoon mustard and chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil and let simmer, until it reduces about half.
- Serve the pork with the sauce drizzled over top.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cookliznaylor Philadelphia, PA
The Rating8 people
~ Hello ~
"5"FORK!!!!! for this Delicious recipe for
Pork Tenderloin ~ one of my Favorite Meats ~
The Sauce of course, is 'Delectable' ~
Thank-you so much for sharing ~
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Great recipe! 55555 and added to FFF groupies! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I like the dish very much and will try I think I might change the yellow to a Dijon and maybe add 1/8 tsp of Hickory smoke to the marinade, all in all I think it is a wonderful dish and shall try it as you wrote it first off before I try the changes ...morerescue_ranger in New Baltimore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!