Mexican Corn Stuffing CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 5 cups crumbled corn bread shopping list
- 15 ounce can creamed corn shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease a baking dish.
- Bake crumbled corn bread on a baking sheet stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl then add corn bread and toss to evenly combine.
- Do not over mix then transfer to prepared baking dish and cover.
- Bake 40 minutes then uncover then bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
ohhhhhhhh now i love this one yummy
tink aka miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds delicious, thank you!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This combination sounds great! It's no wonder it makes to your holiday table. Gotta love that creamed corn in tandem with the cornbread, et al. Thanks, chefmeow....5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!