Buttercream FrostingFrom jill1972 6 years ago
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, beat together butter and powdered sugar
- Add milk and vanilla extract
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- (Makes 2 cups)
- Lemon: Omit vanilla extract. Add 1 tsp. lemon extract and 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- Chocolate: Add 1/4 cup cocoa with the powdered sugar. Increase milk to 4 Tbsp.
- Chocolate Mint: Add 1/2 tsp. mint extract to chocolate frosting
- Almond: Omit vanilla extract. Add 1/2-1 tsp. almond extract
People Who Like This Dish 45
The Cookjill1972 Sturgeon, MO
The Rating6 people
This is my favorite frosting, it is so good on my favorite banana cake.organicmama in loved it
I made this tonite.....thanks for a good one!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'll be trying out your recipe today. It sounds great! Thanks for posting it and sharing it with all of us here.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!