Pineapple Lemon CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix shopping list
- 6 egg whites shopping list
- 1/3 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 1 ( 16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed, except substitute 2 egg whites for eggs and applesauce for oil.
- Bake in a 9x13 inch pan as directed.
- Pour pineapple over cake as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- To make the frosting: Prepare instant pudding as directed.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Let sit 10 minutes.
- Spread over cake.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
Oh, no!!! Now I have to try and decide which one of these wonderful lemon cakes to try first! What a great dilemma to be in. :-)meals4abby in Valders loved it
Yummy and I have all the 'stuff' for it..
Great one Blueby!! :)5lanacountry in Macon loved it
Mmmm lemon nothing like it.
Five forkstrigger in loved it