Peppermint Pattys Peppermint PattiesFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 (14 oz.) can EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract shopping list
- Green or red food coloring (optional) shopping list
- 6 cups powdered sugar, plus additional for kneading filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds chocolate-flavored candy coating*, melted shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- IN large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND® milk, extract and food coloring (optional).
- Add 6 cups confectioners' sugar; beat on low speed until smooth and well blended.
- Turn mixture onto surface sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.
- KNEAD lightly to form smooth ball.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on wax-paper-lined baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball into a 1-1/2-inch patty.
- LET dry 1 hour or longer; turn over and let dry at least 1 hour.
- With fork, dip each patty into warm candy coating (draw fork lightly across rim of pan to remove excess coating).
- Invert onto wax-paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until firm.
- Store covered at room temperature or in refrigerator
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating24 people
Yumma yum yum!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
These make Great gifts and they're easy to make. Thanks!rml in loved it
These are super delicious and one of my favorites - to give and get. Thanks so much, GF - and high 5!lunasea in Orlando loved it