Raspberry CheesecakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest shopping list
- 1 cup raspberries, preferably fresh (if frozen, thawed) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter well.
- Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of a 9" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add flour, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- GENTLY fold in the orange zest and raspberries.
- Pour batter into crust .
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Cover with foil if cake begins to brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Don't turn oven off,
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream with the sugar.
- Pour gently atop the cheesecake.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and berries, if desired.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm...Sounds different and so havenly luscious!juels in Clayton loved it
love the addition of raspberrys and lemon zest thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
drool. love this!midgelet in Eastern loved it