Chocolate Tiramisu CupsFrom debntim 8 years ago
- 4 squares Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 24 NILLA wafers, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon GOOD instant coffee (Is that an oxymoron? HA!) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot water shopping list
- 1 8-oz. package neufchatel cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 6 fresh strawberries, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after first minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spoon into 12 foil cup-lined muffin cups; brush chocolate onto bottom and halfway up side of each cup. Place 1 wafer in each cup. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Dissolve coffee in hot water. Put cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl. Gradually add coffee, beating with whisk after each addition. Stir in whipped topping. Blend well. Spoon 1/2 the cream cheese mixture into cups; top with remaining wafers then remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until set, up to 4 hours. Top with one half strawberry and one NILLA wafer, stuck upright into treat.
- Enjoy the compliments!
The Cookdebntim Outer Banks, NC
The Rating5 people
i love it deb yummy indeed
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love the idea of chocolate cups, the recipe sounds beautiful and luscious!juels in Clayton loved it
wow all the flavor a person needs yummy thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it