Lemon Lime Pound CakeFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 stick unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest shopping list
- 3/4 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons lemon-lime soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Blend together flour and salt in bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat butter in mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add 1 teaspoon of EACH zest.
- Mix well.
- Add flour alternately with 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda.
- Beat well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours OR until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool 5 minutes in the pan.
- Turn cake out to cool completely.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar with remaining zests and 2 tablespoons lemon-lime soda.
- Glaze cake.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Oh yum, this one sounds really good. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
OMG my grand ma used to make this,and i forgot about...thanks for reminding me 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Oh nice recipe! We love citrus too! I will definitely be trying this one. 5 forks, Lorraine!
~Lindalinspj in New Hartford loved it