Lemon Lime Pound CakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 stick unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest shopping list
- 3/4 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons lemon-lime soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Blend together flour and salt in bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat butter in mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add 1 teaspoon of EACH zest.
- Mix well.
- Add flour alternately with 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda.
- Beat well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hours OR until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool 5 minutes in the pan.
- Turn cake out to cool completely.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar with remaining zests and 2 tablespoons lemon-lime soda.
- Glaze cake.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Oh yum, this one sounds really good. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
OMG my grand ma used to make this,and i forgot about...thanks for reminding me 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Oh nice recipe! We love citrus too! I will definitely be trying this one. 5 forks, Lorraine!
~Lindalinspj in New Hartford loved it