Holiday cheese spread with Raspberry Pepper JellyFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
- dash of creole seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 bag of shredded cheddar Jack or shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Jar of your favorite Raspberry pepper jelly shopping list
- assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, mayonnaise, black pepper, creole seasoning and hot sauce.
- Stir in shredded cheese and place in serving dish.
- Top with Raspberry Pepper Jelly.
- Serve with favorite crackers and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating6 people
oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love this one copied and saved..............yum
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds wonderful!! Will have to try!4jenna in Independence loved it
Oooh yeah - this sounds great. Thanks so much - high 5! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it