Chocolate Chex Caramel CrunchFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Into large microwavable bowl, measure cereal; set aside. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, butter and corn syrup uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated
- . Microwave on High 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread on cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds or until chips can be stirred smooth (bowl will be hot).
- Drizzle over snack. Refrigerate until set. Store in tightly covered container.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- makes 16 servings (1/2 cup servings)
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
This is an olf favorite. It's a good one. Thanks Tink. Happy cooking,
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
Keep them coming Tink!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Chex mix makes magic, tink! Five for all three of the variations. Happy Thanksgiving.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!