Citrus Coconut CakeFrom charlie30417 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and creamy
- Add rinds and eggs, mix well
- Fold in flour and coconut, alternating with the milk until just combined
- Pour into cake tray and cook for 45-50min at 180C
The Cookcharlie30417 Brisbane, AU
The Rating3 people
Mmmmm....Sounds sooo goood!!! Love it, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Yummy in the tummy, charlie! Thanks. Can't wait to try this on my in-laws at Thanksgiving. You got my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yum, this sounds really good. I love anything with coconut in it. Greatness and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!