Citrus Coconut CakeFrom charlie30417 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and creamy
- Add rinds and eggs, mix well
- Fold in flour and coconut, alternating with the milk until just combined
- Pour into cake tray and cook for 45-50min at 180C
The Cookcharlie30417 Brisbane, AU
The Rating3 people
Yum, this sounds really good. I love anything with coconut in it. Greatness and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yummy in the tummy, charlie! Thanks. Can't wait to try this on my in-laws at Thanksgiving. You got my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Mmmmm....Sounds sooo goood!!! Love it, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!