Chocolate Cream PieFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar, flour, milk and chocolate in 2 quart saucepan.
- Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- Continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Mix a little of the hot mixture into the egg yolks, beating rapidly to avoid cooking the yolks.
- Stir the warm yolk mixture into the remainder of the chocolate.
- Cook for an additional 90 seconds.
- Remove from heat
- Stir in the butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour filling into prepared pie shell.
- Chill until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.