Potato Leek and Fennel SoupFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Saute the leeks and fennel in butter.
- Add the stock and the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Puree mixture in a food processor OR blender.
- Reheat if necessary.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
great tasty soup thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmmmmm im loving this one lorraine i could use it for lunch haha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Different and absolutely delicious soup! I love fennel, thanks for this recipe! Looks beautiful, too!juels in Clayton loved it