Thai Chicken Thighs In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 chicken thighs shopping list
- 32 ounces canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 medium belle pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 medium white onion sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups rice shopping list
How to make it
- In crock pot add sliced pepper and onion to bottom of crock pot.
- Add chicken things.
- In bowl mix diced tomatoes, peanut butter and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over chicken thighs and cook 9 hours then serve over rice.