Cranberry Walnut TartFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 10" tart shell, prebaked and cooled shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries, coarse chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups walnuts, coarse chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together eggs, sugar syrup, salt and vanilla extract well.
- Stir in the nuts and berries.
- Pour mixture into the cooled tart shell.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven
- **Do NOT refrigerate tart.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Another great tart! Love it, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
I love individual tarts like this. Thank you so much for sharing.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
another winner here girl you have been a busy bee baking all these goodies hahahaha come over to my house too lol..keep em coming lorraine
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it