Salmon CheeseBallFrom lissaloo2 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, & seasoning salt.
- Add the salmon, beat until well mixed.
- Beat in 2c. of the cheese.
- Spread the remaining cup of cheese on a large plate.
- Use a spatula to scrap the sides of the bowl, and to roughly shape in to a large ball. Roll the ball around in the remaining shredded cheese.
- Wrap tightly in saran and store in fridge for up to 2 days in advance, and no less than 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
The Cooklissaloo2 Missoula, MT
The Rating5 people
Absolutely amazing, love the sounds of this. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
An appetizer for the gods! Thanks lissa and a five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds like a great blending of flavors. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!