Samoan ChickenFrom rae760 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken in water for 45 minutes. Turning chicken once every 20-25 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, more or less of each depending on taste. ( I added more garlic and more ginger the second time I made it, she didn't give me exact amounts)
- Cook another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Take about half of liquid in pot and add flour or cornstarch to make sauce.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookrae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!