Pandan wrapped ChickenFrom wokkingmum 6 years ago
- 3 chicken breast, debone and cut into bite size shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric aka Kunyit Powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (I use McCormick. Alternatively, you can grind garlic into paste) shopping list
- Pandan Leaves, washed and dried shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except pandan leaves and oil for frying, for at least 1/2 hours.
- Wrap chicken with a piece of pandan leaf; sorry no instructions here as there's no one to help be video or take pic here. Mine looks like a dumpling.
- Deep fry the pandan wrapped chicken till the leaves are slightly brown and the meat is cooked.
- Dish, drain and serve.