Fluffy Caramel PieFrom winkaway 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 C. crushed gingersnaps (about 30 cookies) shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 C. cold water shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 28 caramels shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 C. whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- caramel ice cream topping and additional pecans-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter and press in the bottom and up sides of a greased 9" pie pan.
- Cover and chill.
- Place cold water in a heavy saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Add caramels, milk and salt.
- Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved and caramels are melted. Refrigerate 1-2 hour or till mixture mounds when stirred with a spoon.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour in crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with ice cream topping and pecans if desired. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookwinkaway Nowhere
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!