Clam DipFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 container of sour cream shopping list
- 2- 6.5 ounce cans chopped clams, drain juice but set aside shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoons Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- chips, veggies or crackers to serve shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well with a wire whisk.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- If not "clammy" enough, add some of the reserved clam juice and whisk again.
- You may also adjust the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Don't add anything else, however, until it's been refrigerated!
- Serve with chips, carrot and celery sticks or crisp crackers.
- I have also made this dip using light sour cream. If you do light sour cream, however, add more seasonings.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!