Peppermint Cookies n Cream BrowniesFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1 -cup butter shopping list
- 6- oz. -unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3 - cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2- t easpoon salt shopping list
- 2 -teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4- large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 2/3 -cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 -cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 - cup roughly chopped peppermint Oreo-type cookies (approx 18) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease lightly.
- In a medium-large saucepan over low heat, melt together butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in sugar, salt and vanilla, then turn off heat.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, waiting until each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder until mixture is uniform.
- Stir in peppermint Oreo cookies and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Crush 3-4 additional cookies finely and sprinkle on top of batter, if desired.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, but not coated with batter.
- Cool brownies in pan for about 20 minutes, then lift brownies in the foil out of the pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Makes 36 brownies (or 48 bite-sized brownies).
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Wow, Tink - these look and sound great! I'm going to have to check out the peppermint Oreos. They sound yummo all on their own and I don't think I have ever seen them....but now I'll be searching for them. High 5 - and thanks, hon. :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Very lovely recipe, Tink! Love mint flavor!juels in Clayton loved it
very nice post tink, looks very wonderfulhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!