Peppermint Cookies n Cream BrowniesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 -cup butter shopping list
- 6- oz. -unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 3 - cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2- t easpoon salt shopping list
- 2 -teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4- large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 2/3 -cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 -cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 - cup roughly chopped peppermint Oreo-type cookies (approx 18) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease lightly.
- In a medium-large saucepan over low heat, melt together butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in sugar, salt and vanilla, then turn off heat.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, waiting until each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder until mixture is uniform.
- Stir in peppermint Oreo cookies and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Crush 3-4 additional cookies finely and sprinkle on top of batter, if desired.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, but not coated with batter.
- Cool brownies in pan for about 20 minutes, then lift brownies in the foil out of the pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Makes 36 brownies (or 48 bite-sized brownies).
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
very nice post tink, looks very wonderfulhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Very lovely recipe, Tink! Love mint flavor!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow, Tink - these look and sound great! I'm going to have to check out the peppermint Oreos. They sound yummo all on their own and I don't think I have ever seen them....but now I'll be searching for them. High 5 - and thanks, hon. :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!