Chicken with Lemon Cream PastaFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 lemon, quartered shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta OR pasta shape of your choice shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Squeeze lemon juice over breasts and season with 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder and 3/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes OR until juices run clear.
- In a saucepan large enough to cook the pasta, place broth with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add lemon juice and pasta.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir into cooked pasta, along with cream and lemon zest.
- Cook, stirring, over low heat for 5 minutes OR until chicken is heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir before serving.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Mmmm... love lemon chicken! This pasta sounds delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Yum! I'm thinkin' about a bit of fresh chopped cilantro dropped in there and some fresh grated parmesan on top. Thanks for the share!rivet in SW loved it
Really enjoyed this.. thanksyummers in Port Moody loved it