Ooey Gooey Caramel Pull Apart RollsFrom keni 5 years ago
- 2lbs frozen dinner roll dough(you can also use the bread dough, or the equivalent, homemade, but I always use the frozen) shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 small packages cook and serve vanilla pudding(don't use instant) shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1t cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Defrost rolls in the fridge(it's important that they don't rise)
- Tear into bite size pieces(I tear the rolls into about half or third), a lil more than half the rolls and drop them into a sprayed 9X13 pan.
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter and add sugar, pudding and milk.
- Stir while cooking over medium low heat until sugar and butter are melted.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Pour caramel mixture over rolls in pan.
- Top caramel with remaining dough, also broken into pieces.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until rolls are baked through.
- Let cool about 30 minutes then turn out upside down onto serving tray.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
5 Forks as always! I made these this morning for the kids. They love monkey bread so of course they loved these. Thanks for another awesome recipe Keni!cmnjersey in Edgewater Park loved it
These sound great, have always used the butterscotch pudding, will try it with vanilla next time.As for dubchef, if you have nothing nice to say, why say it?taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
YUMMY!!a1patti in Salem loved it