Cranberry MousseFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prep time does not include the chill time.
- Bring juice to a boil.
- Dissolve in gelatin.
- Beat cran-rasp sauce till partially smooth.
- Fold into gelatin mixture.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping or whipped cream.
- Place mixture in individual dessert dishes, a pie shell or a gelatin mold .
- We use the gelatin mold.
- Chill until set and firm.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
Just lovely..looking AND tasting! You got my 5, midge. Thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
wow love cranberries great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great! Love cranberries.gapeach55 in Covington loved it