Au Gratin Taco BakeFrom crs101271 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 package (4.9 oz) au gratin potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernal corn, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 T taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes and contents of sauce mix, corn, tomatoes, milk, water and taco seasoning. Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 65-70 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.