Amish CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 pounds ground round shopping list
- 1 large white onion shopping list
- 1 large package egg noodles cooked shopping list
- 1 package frozen peas cooked shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef and onion together until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain well then combine all ingredients and place in large baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
sounds great! I'm a big fan of "one dish dinners" - this is a must try! Thank you so much - ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
Love everything Amish! This casserole sounds creamy and full of goodness!juels in Clayton loved it
Came back to tell you that I made this the other night. Came out nice and creamy. Good subtle flavours here. Reminded me a lot of Beef Stroganoff in its taste. I would just recommend covering the casserole with foil after the first 10 minutes of baki...morejuels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!