Tator Tot CasseroleFrom shannakay 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- In 13 x 9 inch pan, mix cooked hamburger and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add vegetables if using any.
- Top with sliced cheese.
- Spread tator tots over top of casserole, lining them up in single file.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until tator tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
The Cookshannakay Hays, KS
The Rating4 people
I've had this before and suprisingly my kids love it!!! Which is always a good thing! Thanks for sharing!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing! My mom has been craving this and I was able to make this for her tonight with the help of your recipe....I would have been lost without it-thanks she loved it!jlophoenixrising in Riley loved it
This is really goodtrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!