Tator Tot CasseroleFrom shannakay 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- In 13 x 9 inch pan, mix cooked hamburger and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add vegetables if using any.
- Top with sliced cheese.
- Spread tator tots over top of casserole, lining them up in single file.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until tator tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
The Cookshannakay Hays, KS
The Rating4 people
LOL, I just left a message and it dissapeared!!
55555..yummy and FFF foodies!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
This is really goodtrigger in loved it
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing! My mom has been craving this and I was able to make this for her tonight with the help of your recipe....I would have been lost without it-thanks she loved it!jlophoenixrising in Riley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!