Truffle BrowniesFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 1 Box chocolate cake mix (dark chocolate cake mixes can be used for a deeper flavor.) shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup of vegetable or safflower oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Put the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk into a large microwave-proof measuring glass and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir until blended and remove from microwave.
- Set aside for use later.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil, blending well until smooth.
- Take 2/3 of this mix and press it directly into the pan, covering the bottom.
- Pour the chips mixture directly over the cake mix.
- Use a teaspoon to drop small amounts of cake mix on to the chip mixture, covering as much of the cake mix as you can.
- The batter will spread during baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top looks firm and lightly browned.
- Cook this completely before removing from pan.
- >>>>>The picture above is from my "Tiger Brownie" recipe. The Tiger brownies are made with a yellow cake or vanilla cake recipe. I'll post a pic of the chocolate brownies once I make them again.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Okay..I"m hooked! How could you have that much chocolate and not have your mouth watering. On my way to give these a whirl since I have everything I need. I will report in later on the results. Thanks for sharing. This rocks!tupelohoney17 in Las Vegas loved it
I made these last night, they are fantastic! Cool recipe to do as well-I loved it! These are moist, decadent and oh so much chocolate...Thanks for the great recipe. It is a keeper!tupelohoney17 in Las Vegas loved it
If you're a chocoholic how could you NOT love this recipe?? I'm a fan!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it