Truffle BrowniesFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 Box chocolate cake mix (dark chocolate cake mixes can be used for a deeper flavor.) shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup of vegetable or safflower oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Put the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk into a large microwave-proof measuring glass and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir until blended and remove from microwave.
- Set aside for use later.
- In a bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil, blending well until smooth.
- Take 2/3 of this mix and press it directly into the pan, covering the bottom.
- Pour the chips mixture directly over the cake mix.
- Use a teaspoon to drop small amounts of cake mix on to the chip mixture, covering as much of the cake mix as you can.
- The batter will spread during baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top looks firm and lightly browned.
- Cook this completely before removing from pan.
- >>>>>The picture above is from my "Tiger Brownie" recipe. The Tiger brownies are made with a yellow cake or vanilla cake recipe. I'll post a pic of the chocolate brownies once I make them again.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
DLUSkenleighbieber in loved it
If you're a chocoholic how could you NOT love this recipe?? I'm a fan!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Okay..I"m hooked! How could you have that much chocolate and not have your mouth watering. On my way to give these a whirl since I have everything I need. I will report in later on the results. Thanks for sharing. This rocks!tupelohoney17 in Las Vegas loved it