Shrimp in Coconut SauceFrom chefboriqua 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 tsp. Adobo with pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3 scallions, sliced very thin shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup clam broth shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
How to make it
- Season shrimp with Adobo and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium. Stir in onion, scallion and garlic and cook, stirring often until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in clam broth and coconut milk, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until shrimp are just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve accompanied by rice.
The Cookchefboriqua Paterson, NJ
The Rating5 people
Beauty! You got my five, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds fantastic!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
OMG, could my husband and I really go crazy over this one! GREAT post. Thanks. 5 very big forks.
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!