Philadelphia Cheese Steak SoupFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- 2 frozen chipped beef sandwhich steaks (about 2 oz. each) shopping list
- 2 TBS. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh or dried parsley. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each steak into 2 by 1/2- inch strips.
- In a 3- quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot margarine, cook onion, and pepper until tender, stirring occasionally. Add steak strips and cook meat until color just changes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup until smooth. Gradually stir in water and worcestershire sauce, heat through. Serve with toasted bread cubes or use purchased seasoned croutons.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
This sounds perfect! Sooo tasty!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I love Philly Cheese Steaks - this soup is a fun twist! Thanks for a great post! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it