Cheesy Potato CasseroleFrom sanzoe 5 years ago
- 2 pounds hash browns shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use the low sodium one) shopping list
- 1 pt sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in 9x13 pan that's greased.
- Mix topping ingredients together and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 350 or until golden brown
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating4 people
Yeah Sanzoe! Cant wait to try this... :)slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
this has a lot of the ingredients Cracker Barrel uses for their hashbrown casserole. Very good! Thanks. debbiedmajor in Slidell loved it
Ohhhh sooo very good....LOVED this and so did my family.....everyone had seconds!! LOL.....I did use a little less butter...other than that.....followed exactly. Ohh....and I did get the cornflakes! Thanks Sanzoe!slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!