Cheesy Potato CasseroleFrom sanzoe 6 years ago
- 2 pounds hash browns shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use the low sodium one) shopping list
- 1 pt sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in 9x13 pan that's greased.
- Mix topping ingredients together and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 350 or until golden brown
The Cooksanzoe Minnetonka, MN
The Rating4 people
Yeah Sanzoe! Cant wait to try this... :)slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
Ohhhh sooo very good....LOVED this and so did my family.....everyone had seconds!! LOL.....I did use a little less butter...other than that.....followed exactly. Ohh....and I did get the cornflakes! Thanks Sanzoe!slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
this has a lot of the ingredients Cracker Barrel uses for their hashbrown casserole. Very good! Thanks. debbiedmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!