Variety Cranberry Mini LoavesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- Dry Mix: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar ( Splenda for baking if desired ) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1 tsp zested orange or lemon rind if desired shopping list
- Wet Mix: shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla, almond or orange extract shopping list
- fruit Mix: shopping list
- 1/2 bag of cranberries chopped, about 2 cups chopped shopping list
- 1/2 package of walnuts or almonds chopped ( about 1 cup ) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350F
- Combine dry ingredients well
- Combine wet ingredients well
- Blend both together until combined
- Stir in nuts and fruit to blend well.
- Divide batter into 4 mini pans and bake in oven until golden and tested done from 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans for gift giving or remove from pans to cool if desired.
- These freeze well.
- Powdered sugar or a frosting if desired when serving
- I don't double recipe, jsut do in single batches as needed.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
I love quick bread, joan and these sound wonderful! Five for you.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
~Hello~ ^j^ ~
This is such a lovely "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
for Cranberry Bread ~ I really like using
'mini-pans', which I do quite often~ I also
found a good quality 'mini-muffin' pan and the
'muffins' are shaped like a 'bundt-c...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
A wonderful recipe! So delicious...cranberries and orange!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members