Lakotas Strawberry Cake PuddingFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
- 1 angel food cake shopping list
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg vanilla pudding mix, instant shopping list
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) strawberry jello shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) carton Cool Whip, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- garnish - coconut, strawberries, nuts, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Break up cake and evenly place into a 9 x 13" dish.
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix, jello, preserves and milk.
- Pour over cake pieces.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hrs. to allow setting.
- Spread cool whip over cake
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm sounds wonderful!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds wounderful. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
How can anything that uses angelfood cake not be good! Thanks for a great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!