Lakotas Strawberry Cake PuddingFrom marthacheves 8 years ago
- 1 angel food cake shopping list
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg vanilla pudding mix, instant shopping list
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) strawberry jello shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) carton Cool Whip, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- garnish - coconut, strawberries, nuts, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Break up cake and evenly place into a 9 x 13" dish.
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix, jello, preserves and milk.
- Pour over cake pieces.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hrs. to allow setting.
- Spread cool whip over cake
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
How can anything that uses angelfood cake not be good! Thanks for a great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Sounds wounderful. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Mmmmm sounds wonderful!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!